Wednesday 11 February 2009

Fairytale Otherworlds

This is some of the incredibly atmospheric work of the Spanish photographer Eugenio Recuenco. I can't help but appreciate his use of light and dark, and all of his images have an alluring quality that seem to pull you head first into their worlds. He has had a lot of success particularly in fashion already, and he is very good at keeping his online portfolio updated, so it's definitely worth a look every now and then...

That's me in Lapland after I leave Uni. Just me, the sleigh, and a bunch of nice reindeer hides thank you very much.

Surely faeries exist...

Scrap that last post, THIS is my new bed of choice.

Whot? Everyone needs the odd husky in Lapland. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need an odd husky in London

amazing photos babe and i reckon you could be a professional photographer yourself based on what i've seen of yours